Thursday 22 March 2012

Our New Website & MOLES.

Many thanks to everyone sending enquiries via our new website. It is very encouraging to see a very marked increase in enquiries coming in for the B&B and End Cottage. If anyone needs a word of recommendation for the outstanding service offered by Dina and Pat (my very patient website ladies) at http://www.derbyshirebusinesshelp/ , just come to me.
My bad back has put me a bit behind on gardening and cleaning up outside ready for the better weather, but Jacky has been helping by cleaning and painting/staining the outside tables and chairs. Many thanks to Pauline (Truffles Mum) for the gift of some more tables and chairs.
First cut of the lawn today. My back is holding up really well. A similar recommendation to the above goes to the expertise and kindness of Rachel at Qi to health in Crich for my osteopathy treatment. The lawn feels really lumpy, possibly my sensitive back, more possibly MOLE subsidence. If anyone would like some MOLES, I have plenty, free for collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment